Shamans gain the ability to perform alchemy upon reaching level 20.
Alchemy can be performed on-the-go within the shaman's own inventory by carrying a medicine bag. Alternatively, one can left click on an alchemy workstation in the world and perform the tradeskill there.
Types of Potions Created via Alchemy Edit
- Distillates - self-targeted consumable potions that provide healing, regeneration, or damage shield effects.
- Tonics - self-targeted consumable potions that provide spellcasting focus effects or procs that trigger on the user's spellcasts.
- Elixirs - self-targeted consumable potions that provide stat buffs.
- Philters - self-targeted consumable potions that provide teleportation, movement utility buffs, invisibility, or other non-combat help.
- Mists - group-targeted consumable potions that provide a utility buff.
- Suspensions - magical vials that can be thrown via ranged attack. They explode when thrown, dealing direct spell damage or inflicting a debuff.